[Skip to content]

  • Rykneld Homes Facebook
  • Rykneld Homes Twitter
  • Rykneld Homes Twitter
Search our Site
Rykneld Homes
Photograph of someone relaxing

Home Contents Insurance

To protect your furniture, belongings and decorations it is important you take out Home Contents Insurance.

Home Contents Insurance can give you peace of mind that your belongings are insured against a minimum of fire, theft or water damage.  If you were to have a burst pipe in your home which damaged your belongings, it would be your responsibility to replace them and so it is important to be covered.

Rykneld Homes administers Home Contents Insurance arranged through Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc.  Premiums for this insurance can be paid weekly alongside your rent.  You have the option of visiting a price comparison website before making a decision.

What are you covered for?

This insurance will cover your household goods and contents whilst in your home.  The insurance also covers theft of your keys and the contents of your freezer.  There is also cover for personal liability.  Accidental damage is not covered as standard; however, a full accidental damage option may be available at an additional cost.

The main circumstances that are covered are fire, theft and water damage but you should read the policy summary for more information.

To request the Home Contents Insurance leaflet including the policy summary and application form, please complete our online form, contact us on 01246 217670 or email contactus@rykneldhomes.org.uk.


Get in touch

Complete our online form

Call 01246 217670

Email us contactus@

Visit your local Area Office

Write to us Rykneld Homes Ltd, Pioneer House, Mill Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
S42 6NG

Twitter @Rykneld_Homes

Facebook @RykneldHomes

Related documents

There are no related documents to display.

Useful links

  • There are no useful links to display.